- Introduction to the OJP4Danube Project
OJP4Danube – Coordination mechanisms for multimodal cross-border traveller information network based on OJP for Danube Region
The main goal of the OJP4Danube project is to build a fully
distributed open journey planning system to provide multimodal cross-border traveller information:
- From different data sources.
- Connecting the participating local and regional public transport networks.
- Enriched with bike routing capabilities and cycling relevant information.
- Applying the innovative method of Open Journey Planning (OJP Standard) in an operative environment, we provide end-user services.